Monday, May 28, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday



1.  The best surprise ever would be,  having my best friend move to Chicago.  I know it most likely will never happen but it would be a wonderful surprise none the less  .

2.      All the vacations with my husband   are my most favorite memories .

3.  The hardest, but most worthwhile thing I've ever done was     well I am not sure we've done it yet, but planning our family so far has been work and I know it will get harder .

4.  The best part of my day is   coming home after my aqua class and spending time with Justin and the cats. .

5. Something I like that most people don't is      horseradish sauce .

6. Something I am willing to fight for is     my family  .

7.  Something you might not know about me is   that I can be as crafty and organized as Martha Stewart when I want to be  .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment