Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up- Wisconsin, Burgers, and Beer Bread

 
We had a pretty busy, yet fun weekend. Friday we kept it low key with our Taco Bell and Walmart because of having to get up at 4am Saturday.
 
Saturday I ran my first 10k, you can read about it here. After the run we went to Denny's to enjoy some post race fuel.
My yummy Fit Fare Omelet!

Justin's Slamwich

Pancake Puppies! These were mine, I only ate one and took the rest home.
After Denny's we went to go check out this outside mall they have called Bayshore Town Center. It was kind of like a bigger, nicer version of Streets of Woodfield. It had quite a variety of stores from Apple, Barnes and Nobles, and even a Trader Joe's. Of course I had to go to Trader Joe's and stack up on some treats! After the mall we headed to Sprecher Brewery to refill our stock of beer and soda. We love going to this place, they have some great varieties of both soda and beer. We did a beer and cheese pairing there back in May for our anniversary, you can recap that here. With beer and soda in tow we headed home, where I feel asleep for a much needed nap.
 
Later Saturday night we went to Target to get some pumpkin M&Ms and other food items. That's where I saw the Chris March Halloween hats. They have been all over instagram and Facebook and I wanted to see them in person.
Super cute but a bit pricy at $15- $25 dollars
After Target we went to dinner at Red Robin, they were having the Oktoberfest burger again this year and I wanted to treat myself to one.
My Oktoberfest burger

Justin and his burger
Once burger time was over we pretty much headed home for an early night.
 
Sunday my parents came over and I made some Weight Watchers Easy Enchiladas for dinner. We had a nice time catching up with them and enjoying some good food. I also made some Sprecher Beer Bread which came out excellent!
Cats watching tv

Guido watching the Lions versus the Bears in his front row seat

Mmmm Beer Bread


Dinner time!

Dinner's ready lets go!
How did everyone enjoy their weekend?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment