Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday




1.   My most prized possession is   _my family most of all but tangle items would be my pictures or my bear.

2.  If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would want to be    maybe mid 30s, I am not there yet but I am hoping to have kids by then so it would be great to be that age to be with my family always  .

3.  The best way to spend a weekend is    hanging out with the family   .

4.  My outlook on life is     spend as much time with the ones you love doing the things you love .

5.  If you want to annoy me, just     scrap your fork on your plate or talk super loud .

6.  I am completely defenseless when it comes to  __chocolate  .

7.  When dressing for the day one should  __make sure the clothes you are putting on match and are clean    .

No comments:

Post a Comment