Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wee Bit of Me Wednesday

{one} what was your first job?
Other than babysitting. I worked at Schlotzsky's Deli when I was 17.  I was a cashier and I made the food.

{two} have you ever seen a stand up comedian?
No but I would love to see Dane Cook!
{three} when was the last time you played mini golf?
Justin's 30th birthday last year we went to Par King in Lincolnshire



{four} what was the last picture you took?
probably one of Guido :)

{five} burnt food: yes or no?
only bagels, everything else, gross

{six} if you have a pocket full of change, what do you do with it?
put it in my change purse or in our ceramic turtle

{seven} can you touch your tongue to your nose?
no and I just tried

{eight} do you scrapbook?
yes and I have quite a collection

{nine} do you buy lottery tickets?
i have never bought a lottery ticket

{ten} do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind it?
both but I do like to take most of the pictures so I can scrapbook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment