Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

This week I'm loving...
That we got our Brewers/ Phillies tickets in the mail yesterday for September.  Can't wait to go to the game at Miller Park.  Hopefully we will get to see Ryan Howard and Chase Utley play this year since they were hurt when we went to the game last yr.
That it is already Wednesday which means only a day and 1/2 left until Andrea comes to visit for the weekend!!
That Friday is the 1st of April (hopefully no April fools jokes around here!) which means only a little over a month until Mexico May!

That husband and I got to go get Culver's yesterday after going to the library and dropping off donations to Goodwill.  I had a Reeses Pieces Concrete Mixer and he had $1 onion rings.  Yum!


I am loving this shirt from Junk Food Clothing.  I am not a huge NBA fan but I love the Little Miss series.   Check out the site they have the cutest retro tees.

No comments:

Post a Comment