Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello World

So here is my first attempt at blogging.  I guess I should start with how our weekend went.  Yesterday Justin worked and I ran errands and worked out.  We went to Jersey Mike's for dinner and I had the Jersey Shore Sub.  It was so yummy!! I love going to Jersey Mike's cause of all the Jersey atmosphere, makes me feel like I am back on the east coast.  Today we cleaned the house and made burgers for dinner.  We made an attempt to watch Easy A.
Needless to say we did not get past the first 30 minutes.  It was not really funny and pretty boring.  Thumbs down in our opinion.  Oh well they can't all be winners.  Well back to work tomorrow.  I am excited for next weekend as my friend Bonnie and her husband Adam are coming over! Should be fun times!

No comments:

Post a Comment