Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social Link Up

 
Taking time to Sunday Social link-up with Neely and Ashley, enjoy!
 
This Weeks Questions:

What is your shopping weakness? This may sound lame but I love finding deals at Goodwill. I also love Kohl's, White House Black Market, and the Coach outlet.

What is your food weakness? One word... Chocolate. It is a demon, really it is. I can not resist it and I totally crave it!

What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on? Despicable Me, love those minions and Gru!

What is your go to breakfast food? Whole wheat English muffin, egg whites, and a banana.

Do you drink coffee? If so how do you take it? Ok so I am weird with this. I only drink coffee when I go in the office, rarely when I work from home. So I have it maybe twice a week. It must be over ice, always, in my Tervis cup. It must be some kind of flavored coffee: coconut, hazelnut, mocha, pumpkin... it does not matter the flavor but it must be one of them. One packet of Splenda with fiber.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment