Thursday, April 25, 2013

Throw Back Thursday- Enjoy!

It's been a long week, so I thought I would lighten up the mood with some little throw back photo gems.
 
Enjoy!!
 
Tom Lennon, Me, and Ben Garant aka the guys from the State and Reno 911. circa 2004
 
 
SBA Prom 1999, yes my hair looked like crap  and I look like some 75 yr old Italian grandma.. Prom was on a riverboat which was awesome and we had K97 Stan Bell the Bell Ringer there. We were on the Roll Call!

Junior prom at River Terrace Yacht Club over looking the river. Loved this dress.

Justin and I, most likely 2003

Only time you will see me in a Cubs shirt, bleh what was I thinking!!

Andrea and I when we were reunited in person for the first time in over 20 years. Great friends!

My cousin Megan and I at Universal City Walk in 2007

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...how did you meet the guys from Reno 911?? LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were at this car show in Chicago I went to in 2003 or 2004 called World of Wheels. The show was pretty new so a lot of people did not know who they were. I watched The State as a kid so I knew who they were and was so excited. They were SO nice and seemed excited I knew who they were.

      Delete