Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up and Pictures!!


Had a pretty nice weekend this weekend, nothing too crazy but still nice. Friday after I went to the Savannah, Justin and I went and did out weekly errands. We went to Gurnee Mills and I returned a pair of fitness shorts that were too big. Picked up a Polar bottle and some Chomps. Also got some nice white pants at Kohls and some black capries. I also picked up these cool new croc shoes.
 

 
We came home from errands to a not so good kitchen floor issue, but I will save that for another day.
 
Saturday Justin worked. I went to Goodwill and got these gems:

Also went to Kohl's and found white and navy capries. I also got two more pairs of crocs:

For dinner we went to one of our favorite sub shops, Penn Station. I had a Dagwood with turkey, cold, and East Coast Style. Justin had an Italian hot. We shared a large fries.

 
After dinner we came home and watched Men in Black 3. I had seen part of it on the way to NY in Sept, but they cut the movie short.
 


 
Sunday we did a few errands and then went for a walk outside to enjoy the weather. I made an excellent Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese for dinner with broccoli and bread. We watched the White Sox game and did some chores. Guido wanted to eat the pineapple leaves.



 
How was your weekend?
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment