Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekly Workouts Recap


 
This week I tried a lot of firsts. It was my first week using my new Garmin Forerunner 10 and also I bought new running shoes this week, Brooks Ravenna 4s.
 
Monday: Spinning with Tom, it had been a week since spinning but by the end of class I felt good and back into it. 5 activity points earned.
 
Tuesday: Quick 1.5 mile run on the treadmill before Zumba class. Awesome Zumba class this week. Sad to hear Zumba is moving to 7pm starting next week but will be trying the Boot Camp class at 5:45 instead. 10 activity points earned.
 
Wednesday: Tried out my Forerunner for the first time today. Ran a quick mile around the neighborhood before heading to Latin Heat. 6 activity points earned today.
 
Thursday: Kelly and I went to check out a running store in Libertyville. Was not pleased with the customer service there at all. They were kinda rude once we said we just wanted to look at running shoes and not commit today. Took a walk with Justin after he came home. 1 activity point earned.
 
Friday: Was not going to go to the gym today but since I did not go yesterday I decided to go. Did a quick mile on the treadmill in 12 minutes then did some weightlifting. Went a little too heavy with the arm weights and regretted it this weekend. 3 activity points earned.
 
Saturday: Walked 7,000 steps shopping in Vernon Hill. Got my running shoes at Dick's. Aren't they pretty? Pretty comfortable and highly rated. Hope they are good to me.
 
Sunday: Debated going to the gym but made myself go outside and run again. Got to get used to the outdoors. Was in the 40s, so a bit chilly. Completed 1 mile in 12:03. 1 activity point earned.
 
I was pretty pleased I managed to get in 6 days of workouts in this week. How did you do?
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment