Friday, February 10, 2012

Fill In The Blank Friday

1. I started my blog because I wanted to keep a virtual diary of things we are doing, my thoughts, and my interests.

2. One thing I love seeing on other blogs are pictures of cool places, vacation stories, and interesting shopping finds.

3. Something I love about blogging is just getting to share my things and occasionally seeing that someone else finds my blog and reads what I have to say!

4. A favorite blog post of mine is probably sharing my wedding ABCs.

5. Something my friends in real life know about me that I've never before mentioned on my blog is  my opinions on things that are going on in the world. I like to only share those with my close family and friends.

6. My new favorite blogs to read are: A Complete Waste of Makeup and Fabulous But Evil

7. Some things I tend to avoid doing on my blog are being negative and attacking.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment