Friday, February 3, 2012

Weekend Planner

Linking up with My Happy House to make a list of things to do this weekend.
 *Friday*
~ Working until 4pm then picking up the house a bit before heading to Goodwill.
I got two pairs of jeans, a nice button top, a striped sweater, a bear for my parents, some JoAnn Fabric stuff, and a play tunnel for my friend Lisa's daughter.
~ Heading to do errands after work- mall, Taco Bell, and Walmart.
Justin got me a nice necklace at Kay's for Valentine's Day, I found my hiking shoes for New York at Bass Pro- $39.99 marked down from $80!
~ Play some games with Justin.
*Saturday*
~ Justin works so he'll be home all day. I guess I will run earrands.
Went to Goodwill again and got two wallets ( B Makowski and Stone Mountain), a never opened Target Missoni comforter cover and shames ($39.99 retailed for $120), a digital ornament, and a toy for the cats.  I also hit up my other favorite stores Dollar Tree and Kohls.
~ Clean up the house a bit.
~ Dinner at Applebee's with our $10 coupon from giftcards.

*Sunday*
~ Head to mom and dad's to watch the Giants in the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment