Sunday, February 12, 2012

Happy Valentine's Weekend

This weekend we decided to celebrate Valentine's Day since it was on a Tuesday this year.  Saturday night I wore my new sweater from White House Black Market that I got at Goodwill for only $9.99.
  First we went to check out Mariano's Fresh Market and got some yummy burgers to make Sunday and a half a apple cinnamon pie.  After that we went to Hawthorn Mall to do a little shopping and walking around.  I got three new pairs of sunglasses at Charming Charlies for only $4.99 because they were buy one get three free.  I also got the cutest little robot necklace.  At jcp I bought these teo cute dresses for only $35 each.

and Justin got me this nice purse for Valentine's Day.  I love the color and the style.
Justin also got me this nice necklace last week from Kay's
I also got a new cover for my Nook for only $7.00 at Carson's, what a deal!.
After the mall we went to Ram Brewery in Wheeling for dinner.  We probably had not been there in over 4 years so we were pretty excited.
Here is the bar area, you can see the tanks where the make the beer in the far right.
Waiting for our table
 
We had nachos for an appistiser
 
I had the Big Horn Hefeweizen
 
Justin got the seasonal Doppebock
 
Justin got the 1 pound burger and had 1/2 for dinner and 1/2 for lunch
I had the Oven Baked Focaccia with fireside beans

Sunday we went to go see Star Wars Episode 1 in 3D at the Regal Round Lake Beach theater.  I know I have seen it before and Justin has seen it a million times but we wanted to see it in 3D.  It was pretty good, I would say the 3D only was noticeable in some parts but good none the less.  Tonight we are making our burgers, fries, and broccoli and cheese and just relaxing.  The end to a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment