Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day Challenge- Love My Girlfriends

Day 5: Girlfriends
Linking up with A Complete Waste of Makeup again for this challenge.

Here are my close girlfriends that have been there for me through various stages of my life and are still there for me today.
#1 Lauren- Best friend since 2nd grade and lives in Tennessee.  Though we have lived in different states since Sophomore year of college, we talk every other week and try and visit once a year.


#2 Bonnie- Best friend from college and also my sorority sister.  She lives a few towns away so we try to see each other at least every few months.  Adding in #3 since she is also from college and apart of our trio- Crystal.  Lived across the hall from me freshman year and now we work for the the same company in the same building.
Bonnie and I
Crystal and I
#4 Andrea- My oldest friend, she was my neighbor in Brooklyn and knew me when I was born.  Though we lost touch as kids, we reconnected once I was in college and now we try to stay in touch regularly.  She's one of the smartest girls I know, she has a doctorate and is an author.
#5 Sarah- My most wonderful friend from Peoria.  She is married to our good friend Joel.  We met post college after Justin and I were married.  I might not have known her as long as my other friends but we are just as close.


No comments:

Post a Comment