Thursday, February 23, 2012

Look Out Manhattan I'm Here

I have arrived in Manhattan and managed to escape the snow showering Chicago.

 I had regionally planned to take the 4:15 flight to LGA but weather had other plans. When I got to O'Hare I went to the Delta counter to check the cost to change flights. Due to the weather it was no charge. We had no issues boarding the flight but boy was it full! Guess a lot of people changed flights as some were being cancelled already. On the plane I wound up sitting next to a lady who is VP of retail US for Coach.

When we landed I got a taxi from LGA and headed to the Starbucks on 1st to wait for Drea. We had dinner at a nice Mexican place where I had mushroom, spinach, and goat cheese enchiladas. Afterward we went to this nice grocery store called Fairway. We stocked up on protein bars and food for the weekend.
Here are some pictures so far:
Utz pretzles

So many eggs!! I thought the brown ones were duck eggs.

Starbucks
Me at Starbucks

No comments:

Post a Comment