Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Finish the Sentence Part 2

 
 A day late but still wanted to link up with Holly for the Finish the Sentence for this week.
 
button
 
1. If calories didn't count, I would eat lots of chocolate and candy :).
2. On my Prom night, well for both of them I went to dinner with my friends, went to Prom and had fun, then went to my friend Shelley's where her mom cooked us breakfast and we stayed up watching movies.
3. When I go to the store, I always buy some kind of healthy food.
4. Family functions typically are fun and something I look forward to.
5. I think my blog readers are awesome! I appreciate everyone taking the time to read my blog.
6. I'd much rather be in Mexico on the beach.
7. I have an obsession with my cats, but I am not the crazy cat lady!
8. My work friends are all a little bit crazy and I like that!
9. When I created my Facebook account, I wanted to reconnect with friends. Plus I joined when you had to have a college email address, thank goodness for alumni accounts!
10. My least favorite word is fixin', sorry my southern friends I just can't take it.
11. I really don't remember if I took my medicine in the morning sometimes but I can remember any tune from the 90s.
12. Justin Bieber had me with the first cd, but now he is too much of a bad boy.
 
What are your answers?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment