Sunday, March 31, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap

 
This week was a bit hectic. We had to go down to Peoria Monday because Justin's mom had surgery. So that meant no working out Mon-Wed :(. But that's ok.
Thursday: Ran outside for the first time in a very, very long time. Used the app Endomondo since my Garmin Forerunner has not arrived yet. App said 14:08 but I know it was faster. Felt good running outside.
 
Friday: Went to the gym to run on the treadmill and see how long I could go for. First mile was good, second mile I was like "why am I doing this", third and fourth mile were well. Then the pain on my foot started, it was just a blister but hurt like heck! By mile 5 I was like "how long is a 10K" and had to look it up. 6.2 miles, well I already did 5 what is another 1.2. So in about an hour and 1/2 I completed 6.2 miles. Can't wait to do it outside, it was a bit difficult on the treadmill but still was pretty proud.

Really did the extra .01 just took the pic to early.

Guido wants to run like he stole it.

This week I should be back to my fitness routine. Monday is spin class, going to try and run either before work or at lunch. Tuesday is Zumba, will run before, Wed is Latin Heat, will run before. Not sure about Thursday but will run Friday. What is your fitness plan this week?

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment