Monday, March 11, 2013

My Weight Loss Adventures

For the past two weeks I have been posting about my workouts. I want you to know I am in no way bragging about my fitness, but are trying to use these posts for accountability.  Back in 2010 I started my weightloss journey with Weight Watches.
Dec 2009 before weight loss
 
May 2011 after weight loss
 
December 2012
 
In 2010 my weight loss journey was super successful and I lost 30 pounds. Then Weight Watchers changed their plan and I got lazy and gained 20 pounds back over 2 years. In 2013 I have made it my goal to lose the 30 pounds again, get healthy, work out, and keep it off!
 
In January I restarted Weight Watchers. It was a little harder this time with the migraine meds I am on, it slows metabolism. But I am determined to work hard and get healthier! I have found for me that having a workout buddy has helped keep me accountable. My fitness partner B motivates me to work harder and not skip classes. My husband Justin also encourages me to get to the gym and keep on my eating plan.  I am hoping to continue posting my workout routines and my successes and struggles as my weight loss journey continues. I am down 4 pounds so far, 26 more to go and counting.
 
What are you working hard to accomplish in 2013?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment