Saturday, March 9, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap

 
 
Lots of changes fitness wise this week. I started drinking the Crystal Light Metabolism during the day and protein shakes while I work out. I am also trying to take my vitamins consistently, thank goodness for gummie vitamins :). I could certainly feel a difference in my energy level this week.
 
Monday: Bridget came with me for the first time to spin class this week. Tom did an easier class this week, which was nice since I had not been in awhile. Earned 5 activity points.
Tuesday: Nothing, we got a blizzard again, shoveled the driveway
 
Wednesday: Bridget and I worked out before Latin Heat today. I ran a mile in 14:23(would have been faster but was fixing my music) and then we did Latin Heat. Thankfully Ryan was back teaching and energy was in full force. I had a weight watcher almond aloha bar and protein shake before class. Over 700 calories burned and 8 activity points earned!
 
Thursday: We made it to aqua fit this week with Irene. Class was good and earned 3 activity points.
 
Friday: Walked around Gurnee Mills and counted 6,000 steps.
 
How did you stay active this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment