Sunday, March 3, 2013

Battle Creek Business Trip in Pictures

I had to go to Battle Creek, MI for work a few weeks ago. This was certainly a trip of firsts. It was my first time driving in Chicago (I had to pick up a co worker). My first time driving in Indiana and Michigan. I have never seen so much of a drastic weather change in one day, it was snowing in Indiana and Michigan and sunny when we got back to Chicago. While in Battle Creek we discovered a nice micro brew named Arcadia Ales. They had really good food and a pizza named Lerrrroy Jenkins. If you know anything about World of Warcraft then this is funny to you. Here are some pics from my trip.
 
Room at the very interesting Mc Calmly Plaza

I should have used these, I was next to the elevator. Never again

Snowy Battle Creek


Lerrrrroy!!


Their framed labels
 


No comments:

Post a Comment