Sunday, March 24, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap

 Doing good with eating, not the best on working out this week. Down another pound or 2 this week and feeling good. Got to keep it up!
Monday 3/18:  We went to the Gears launch, walked over our 10,000 steps.

Tuesday 3/19: Nothing, felt crummy due to the weather.

Wednesday 3/20:  Went to the gym to run a mile and wound up running 5.21, this was my longest run yet.
Mile 5 completed in 14 minutes

Not bad since I wanted to give up after mile 2

Thursday 3/21:  Break, I went to a consignment sale with my neighbor and stood in line for 2 hours.

Friday 3/22:  Our friends came in town! Walked at the outlet mall on Sat with Sarah for 6,000 steps.
Needing advice on a GPS watch for less than $150. Have been looking at Garmins. Need this for when I start to run outside. I have a Polar FT7 so will keep that for Hearth rate. Any advice??


No comments:

Post a Comment