Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up- Joel and Sarah Visit

This weekend was one I was looking forward to for awhile. Our good friends from East Peoria, Sarah and Joel, came up to visit us for the weekend.
 
On Saturday Sarah and I made, what is becoming our little tradition, our trip up to Pleasant Prairie, WI to go to the Premium Outlets. This outlets are some of the best around and I love going there. We got to the outlet around 9:45 and prepared for our trip to Coach. It paid off because we both got awesome deals on a purse and wallet. Here are my finds:
I saw this wallet a few weeks ago when I went and did not get it, so glad it was still there.
This purse is like no other one I have
I also was able to snag the shoes from Old Navy I blogged about a few weeks ago. Can't wait to wear these with white capris and a navyish top.
That night we went to one of our favorite burger places in Grayslake called Bulldogs.
 
Sarah and Joel loved it, but who won't with all the burger choices. I had the Area 51 burger and Justin the Double D. We all enjoyed Hillbilly Fries and Garlic Fries.
Ready for our assortment of fries and burgers

The food

Weird lighting but kind of cool

Love the signs and atmosphere

Not a very big place, but crowded

Checking out the place
That night we watched Kingpin
 
I did not remember much of the movie from when I saw it in the 90s but it sure was kooky and funny.
We wrapped the weekend up on Sunday with pancakes, sausage, and bacon before they had to head out to beat the snow home. We had a great time and look forward to our next adventure together.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment