Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog Everyday In May- Day 14, Tuesday: Ten things that make you really happy

 
10 Things that make me really happy.
 
This is an easy one and a hard one because a lot of things make me happy :). Sure there are the obvious ones like Justin, the cats, my parents..etc. Those are the obvious ones, so I'll focus on the others.
 
1. Traveling, specifically to Mexico, more specifically to El Dorado Casitas Royale. If I could go there once a year and stay in a swim up suite I would!
 
2. Goodwill and Thrift Stores. You know that song Thrift Shop by Macklemore? My co workers say that is my theme song. I love finding a good bargain. I also love me some outlet shopping, especially the Coach, Bare Essentials, White House Black Market, and New York and Co stores. So glad they are really close.
 
3. Working out. Yeah I might be not be happy all the time when I am doing it, but it makes me really happy when it is over and I see the results.
 
4. Crafting- I love scrapbooking and working on various crafts
 
5. Reading- I love to read, I just never seem to have as much time to do it as I like. I love the library!
 
6. Waterparks- I love waterparks and waterpark resorts. So happy we discovered the Dells a few years ago and that the Waterpark capital of the world is only 3 hours away!
 
7. Sleeping- I promise, I could be Rip VanWinkle if it was possible. I hate that I sleep in sometimes and waste the day, but I also love being all snug in the bed.
 
8. Reality TV- The trashier the better. If there is some new crazy reality tv show on I will find it and become addicted to it!
 
9. Taco Bell and Walmart Friday Nights- We have been having dinner at Taco Bell and going to Walmart after since we got married. It is sad but I seriously get excited about Taco Bell and grocery shopping.
 
10. Family, Pets, and Friends- Ah you got me I caved. There really is nothing more that gets me happy than my family, pets, and my friends. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful family, such snuggly cats, and great friends.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment