Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blog Everyday in May- Day 15, Wednesday: A Day in the life


Wow a day in the life, well most days could be different but I guess I will focus on the common things.
 
I'll pick a week day since it is easier.
 
6am- Wake up and either a) talk to Justin before he goes to work, lock the front door as he leaves, and go back to bed until around 7:30am. b)Go to work
7:30am- If it is a work from home day I get set up and start work. Tobi and Guido usually join me for this.
They are working hard.
 
10am- I usually take a break and have some breakfast if I am at home
 
1:30pm- I force myself to stop again to have lunch
 
4:00pm- If I went in the office, this is the time I head home
 
5:00pm- If I worked from home this is usually when I stop, unless it is Friday then it is sooner
 
5-7pm- Depending on the day, somewhere in this time frame I either work out, run, or head to the gym with Justin
 
8pm- Dinner time, here was tonight's:
Bulgur, portabella mushroom (with veggies), pretzel bread, and egg whites.
 
9pm-11:30pm Watch or play video games, blog, check email, record work out, read, all the things I want to do but never have time :).
 
Midnight- Head to bed so I can wake up and do it all tomorrow!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment