Saturday, May 18, 2013

Goodwill Hunting and Super Savin'

Poppin' Tags at the Thrift Shop
 
Yesterday after work I decided to head out to Lake Zurich and go to Goodwill and Savers. I have not been to Savers since last year so I was hoping to get some good deals. Traffic was horrible but I final made it to Goodwill Lake Zurich and scored these deals.
 
Cute Banana Republic Shirt- 2.99

Pink PJ Pants

Brand new Ann Taylor Dress 6.99

Caribbean Joe bag- 9.99

Cute Target bracelet 1.99

Brand new Target top 2.99

Cute Thirty-One bin that just so happen to have our initial on it 2.99

 I also got a nice Tampa Bay Buccaners fleece jacket for 3.99.Next stop was Savers, I had high hopes. I tried on some 7 for All Mankind Jeans but they were tight in the thighs, darn. I did get a Weight Watchers cook book for 2.99, Runners World Magazines for .29, and this Mizuno running top for 3.99

With a bit of time before I had to meet Justin for dinner, I headed to Goodwill Mundelein to see if I could find anything else. Good thing I stopped!
Nike White Sox top

Old Navy summer dress

Ann Taylor Loft summer dress- 6.99
 Lady Vols Adidas work out top
Izod shorts

Lily Pulzer shorts 2.99- what a deal!

Brand new with tags Nike work out top 6.99 originally 50.00
 
I am now washing everything so I can wear my new finds. Have you scored any new deals lately?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment