Sunday, May 19, 2013

Weekly Workout Recap

 
This week went better than expected. I did not get to run outside but I got some good runs in none the less.
 
Monday- Rest, we went out for dinner
 
Tuesday- Justin and I went for a walk around the neighborhood
 
Wednesday- Ran on the treadmill 3.6 miles, 5k in 37:52. Fastest mile was 10:52. 7 activity points earned.
 
Thursday- Back to the gym for more Treadmill. I was going to do spin but Tom was not teaching. 3.3 miles in 39:16. Fastest mile in 10:29. 7 activity points earned.
 
Friday- Took a break and went thrift shopping, lots of walking and shopping.
 
Saturday- Another break day, did chores and went shopping again.
 
Sunday- Back to the gym for a 3rd time this week. Ran 4.2 miles in 53 minutes. 5k was done in 35:24, that was the fastest yet. Fastest mile was 10:53, not my fastest but had a bit of hamstring and knee issues so I still felt great.
 
Hoping to work out Mon, Tue, Wed, and Sat this week. I want to get one more outside run in this week before the Color Run on Saturday. Weather looks great for Sat, high of 65, so really looking forward to the run.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment