Sunday, May 5, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up and Pictures!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a pretty laid back one, which is nice because next weekend will be busy and fun!
 
Friday we went to Pyramid Pizza with Justin's co workers after work. My day was super busy so I had to leave directly from the house. It took me about an 1 1/2 to get there, which was not too bad I guess. We talked, ate food, and watched the Blackhawks win.

Saturday we decided to be productive and clean the garage. We purged, donated, and swept up the floor. For dinner we went to Red Robin, which was nice as we had not been in awhile. I had Ensenada Chicken and Fruit Salad and Justin had a Double Cheeseburger. We got the chips and dips to split for an app. Yum!



Afterwards it was grocery shopping time then home. Justin started playing Bioshock Infinite. So far it is pretty cool and the graphics are great, but I feel asleep cuddling with Tobi on the couch and missed about an hour and 1/2 of the game.
 
Sunday Justin worked and I went and returned some capries to Kohls and picked up a few items with my Kohl's cash.
Dress is navy and white

Also picked up some jeans and a navy/white stripe tank. Total with Kohl's cash and 20% was only $19. Afterwards I enjoyed the wonderful weather and read some tabloid magazines on my tablet in the back yard.
For dinner we made fajitas for Cinco de Mayo and a yummy Mexican veggie side dish.
Summer is here!


All of it was extremely good! And now for some cat pictures!





 
What did you do this weekend??
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment