Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saturday- My First Offical 5K

Color Run 5K Racine, WI
 
I am hoping the weather stay dry Saturday and I can be apart of this crazy color madness! I am finally doing my first official 5k and what better one to choose then the Happiest 5k on the planet! I have heard so many positive stories about the color run. I just can't wait to experience it for myself. I have been training pretty hard for the race. I have already clocked 13 miles this week and feel great! My co worker and I are doing it together up in Racine, WI. Tomorrow we go pick up our race packets and I just can't wait. I have created a Color Run survival kit for Saturday:
 
White Shirt
Capris- it will be 50 degrees
Water belt to hold water, keys, and id
Sunglass- block the sun and the colored cornstarch
Baby wipes for after the run
Nuun
Old towel for the car
Holder for my phone
Older Sneakers
 
Anything I might be forgetting to bring to the Happiest 5k? For those of you who have done it, any tips?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment