Monday, March 19, 2012

30 Things- Day 5 What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?

1. My husband- Even the little things we do like watch tv or run errands makes me happy.  He is so sweet, caring, funny, and loving and he makes me so happy!

2. My kitties Guido and Tobi- They are such good and loving cats.  It makes me so happy to spend time with them and see them when I come home from work. 

3. Knowing we are going on a trip in June-  I can't wait to go on our trip to Minneapolis and Madison in June.  The Mall of America will be so cool and so will seeing the Phillies again.  I also can't wait to relax at the bed and breakfast in Madison.  Lauren is also coming in May which is exciting!

4.  Work- Surprisingly work makes me happy.  Not all the time of course but a good amount of the time.  I love my co workers and the work that I do so it makes most of my days enjoyable. 

5.  Relaxing- Relaxing makes me very happy.  Whether it is sleeping, watching tv, doing crafts, or just hanging out... all these things make me happy!!

My 6th thing would be my parents.  Getting to spend time with them always makes me happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment