Sunday, March 11, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

1.  My favorite room in my home is     the bathroom    because    that's where my tub is and I can relax.

2.   My current decor style is   gamer geek .  but I wish it were more     of the same but on a larger scale .

3.  I wish I could redecorate the     master bed    room in my house to make full of storage so we can put things more neatly.

4. My dream house absolutely has to have a   large kitchen, large master bathroom, bedroom, and walk in closet, and 3 additional bedrooms .

5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is   a bed. We have a Select Comfort and I would not think twice about getting another one.

6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is   stark white, white wall, carpet, and furniture   .

7.   Items showing our personal style   is a little touch that makes my house feel like home

No comments:

Post a Comment