Day 4- List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
Well 16 year old self here you go:
1. Continue making the most out of high school, you will have fond memories on it when you look back. Thankfully you will regret none of it, except maybe not passing the AP History exam.
2. Cherish the time you spend with your friends. You do not realize how valuable they are and how distant they will become once you start college.
3. Make sure you treat Lauren like a sister because she is the closest thing to one you have. Thankfully she will always be there for you!
4. Don't dwell on who or what is popular in school. Not a single person from your high school will be going to your college and what was cool in college was not cool in high school.
5. You should ask for contacts, they are so easy to put in now and so much less of a hassle than glasses.
6. Keep dancing, you'll need that flexibility when you get older and are working out. It is amazing how much dance influences the way you work out for your entire life. Flexibility is especially good for Aqua Fit which you will learn to love.
7. Don't worry if you don't have all the boyfriends in the world. When you get to college you will meet the most wonderful, goofy, geeky guy who will be by your side the rest of your life.
8. I know it sucks not having a pet besides Bruiser (the neighbor's dog). Have no fear you will eventually have two cats that are super cool!
9. Have fun with your major in college. You will not end up doing what you went to school for so enjoy college and pick a major you love.
10. Just continue to be the person you are today. You are honest, a good listener, charismatic, a leader, trust worthy, and a good friend. These characteristic will help you go far in life.