Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Hey Muggles Exciting News

 
So I was talking on the phone to Lauren Monday about how I wish the Harry Potter series was on the Nook.  I want to read the books again but I don't want to lug them around.  I especially want to read the last few books as I did not really get a chance before. 

 Well to my delighted surprise when I opened my email Tuesday morning there was an email from Barnes and Noble announcing Harry Potter has come to the Nook.  What timing!

Yesterday I bought Goblet of Fire, Half Blood Prince, and Deathly Hallows.  I can't wait to start reading the books again!  So you don't buy the books from Barnes and Noble but from J K Rowling's site Pottermore.com.  It is pretty cool because the books are open format and once you buy the book you can install it on 8 different devices.  So you can put the same book and both Nook and Kindle.  So cool! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment