Day 8- What are 5 passions you have?
1. My family- I am very passionate about my husband and the boys. I love them very much and love doing things for them and with them. I also love spending time with my parents.
2. Crafting- I love scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, painting, and most other crafts. I would love to sew and cake decorate more but I know when we have kids I will have more of a chance.
3. Baseball- I love baseball! Specifically the Yankees and the Phillies. If either team (or both) are in the playoffs I get so excited and nervous.
4. Reading- I love getting lost in a good book. Currently I have jumped on the Hunger Games band wagon and decided to give that good a shot. So far so good.
5. Traveling- I love to travel to tropical locations and cities (with baseball stadiums) around the country. The years we can't go to Mexico, I love trying to plan a trip to a city that has a major league team so we can explore a new baseball stadium. This year we are going to Target Field in Minneapolis. I am so excited because it is a newer ballpark and we get to see the Phillies!