Friday, March 23, 2012

30 Things- Day 8 What are 5 passions you have?

Day 8- What are 5 passions you have?

1. My family-  I am very passionate about my husband and the boys.  I love them very much and love doing things for them and with them.  I also love spending time with my parents.

2. Crafting- I love scrapbooking, knitting, crocheting, painting, and most other crafts.  I would love to sew and cake decorate more but I know when we have kids I will have more of a chance.

 3. Baseball- I love baseball!  Specifically the Yankees and the Phillies.  If either team (or both) are in the playoffs I get so excited and nervous.

4. Reading-  I love getting lost in a good book.  Currently I have jumped on the Hunger Games band wagon and decided to give that good a shot.  So far so good.

5. Traveling- I love to travel to tropical locations and cities (with baseball stadiums) around the country.  The years we can't go to Mexico, I love trying to plan a trip to a city that has a major league team so we can explore a new baseball stadium.  This year we are going to Target Field in Minneapolis.  I am so excited because it is a newer ballpark and we get to see the Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment