Wednesday, March 28, 2012

30 Things Catch Up

With the busy weekend we had I am behind in the 30 Things series.  Since I did not have a lot to write for most of the ones I missed I decided to make a catch up post with them all.  Here you go:

9. List 10 people who have influenced you-  Wow 10, that is a lot.  How about I just list who I can.  Mom, Dad, Justin, Mrs. Hermsdorfer, Dr. MacDonald, Ms. Stauffer, Ellen Rech, and Ms Sterling.

10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.- What moment is not embarrassing with me!  I would have to say the most recent car issues I have had.  You can read about the New York car issue here.  The other incident happened last Thur when I apparently was so wrapped up in my morning call that I left my car running at 8am in the parking lot.  I did not know about it until my admin came running over to me frantically to tell me security notified her that my car was running in the lot.  This was at 1pm so sure enough 5 hours and 1/4 a tank of gas later, I finally turned off my car.

11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.- I don't think I have 10 but here are some of mine. 
1. People who cancel meetings same day as the meeting, even worse they are canceled just as you are dialing in.  2. Loud tvs.  3. People who hold up the line at the check out by paying with a check or chatting with the cashier excessively.  4. People who pee on the seat and do not clean it.

12. Describe a typical day in your current life.- Oh it is so exciting :).  Wake up, eat breakfast, drive to work, work until 4:00pm, drive home, Mon-Thur go to aqua fit at 5:40-7:10pm., have dinner and watch a show with Justin, pay XBox with Justin or watch him, go to bed around 11:30 or Midnight.  If it is Friday we go to Taco Bell and run errands.  It might sound routine but it works for us!

13. Describe 5 weaknesses you have.- 1. Crying at sappy movies or books.  2. Keeping a secret about gifts from Justin. 3. My sweet husband and boys. 4. Mascots 5. Crafts.


No comments:

Post a Comment