Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

*One*
I finally ordered my perfume I have been wanting for awhile.  I had a 20% off coupon from Carson's for their Goodwill Sale and I found a code for free shipping.  So I got it for about $20 less, score!
The scent is Prada Infusion d'Iris and it reminds me of one of my favorite places!! The lobby of the El Dorado Royale Hotel.  Can't wait till it gets here.

*Two*
I also found out my other order for the week shipped today. I order the Genius Nicer Dicer Plus from QVC in blue.  Can't wait to use it to make salads.
*Three*
So I just found out about Polyvore and I think this site is so much fun for putting together looks and styles and then posting them to Pinterest.  Can't wait to play around with it some more!

*Four*
These new items
Old Navy
 
Gap


White House Black Market

*Four*
The weather this week!  It was 80 today and will be in the high 60s and low 70s the next 10 days.  Hello Spring!

And for one what I am not loving.  Not loving that Aqua Fit has been cancelled since Monday.  There was an issue with the pool I guess.  Here is to hoping class is on for tomorrow night, I am ready to get back in the pool!! We still managed to get in some exercise- walk Monday, spin bike Tuesday, and walk today.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment