Friday, March 23, 2012

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up with The Little Things We Do for another fabulous Fill in the Blank Friday


1.  My favorite color is     green   .

2.   My home decor color palette includes   whatever we like.  The bedspread has pinks and purples, our walls are Pottery Barn colors (light green, yellow, clay, beige), our furniture is darker wood and the couches are brown.  A hodge podge of colors .

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color     black and white or green.  I have brown hair and olive skin so for some reason sometimes red looks weird on me.  I also look bad in certain pinks and yellow    .

4. The color I detest is    is Burnt Siera from the Crayola crayon box, I always hated that color .

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be   a rainbow of colors, but I would say mainly- black, green, white, gray, peach, and purple .

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is   yellow.  Something about it just looks really weird on me.  Unless it is like a greenish yellow it is not going to work.  .

7.  The color of my favorite dress is   hum my favorite all time dress was my wedding dress which was cream and red.  My favorite everyday dress would be my 3/4 sleeve grey and black dress from NY & Co.

1 comment:

  1. I can't pull of yellow either! I think most people can't, haha!

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog. :)

    ReplyDelete