Friday, March 23, 2012

30 Things- Day 7 What is your dream job, and why?

Day 7- What is your dream job, and why?

If I had all the skills in the world and could do whatever I wanted with them then I think my dream job would be a research scientist.  Ever since I was a kid I wanted to be a research scientist trying to find the cure for diseases.  But of course I was not the greatest at science so that never happened.  If I had all the knowledge already and did not have to go back to school then that is what I would want to do.  I would want to work for a children's hospital and research cancer, or other life threatening diseases, in a lab.  The thought of test tubes and microscopes is pretty interesting to me.  But a last, that is why they call it a dream.  For now I am pretty pleased being a project manager and will be sticking with that for quite awhile. 


Side note: hosting QVC would also be a pretty fun job.  I think I have the skills to talk endlessly about the same product for 5-7 minutes and make it seem way awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment