List 20 random facts about yourself.
Ok this will take some thought.
1. I am a QVCaholic. I love watching QVC, especially is nothing else is on. I usually do not care what is on it either (unless it is jewelry which I hate to watch for some reason). I rarely actually order anything from the channel but I just enjoy watching it.
2. One of my first pets as a child was a hermit crab named Harry. Harry did not live long. One of my first pets after we got married was 2 hermit crabs- Ermey and Carmine.
3. I love crafting- scrapbooking, knitting, painting, you name it if I am making something I want to try it.
4. I am a HUGE reality tv fan. It all started in the early 90s with my love for Real World and Road Rules on MTV.
5. I LOVE mascots! Mostly baseball mascots (we have 15 plus stuffed ones and 4 are Phillie Phanatics)
6. Taco Bell is my favorite fast food restaurant. I like it so much we have been eating there every Friday night for almost 7 years.
7. I play Gears of War 3. Many people know about my husband's love of the Gears series but not so many people know about my love of the game. I like to think I am pretty good!
8. I really dig Kevin Smith movies minus Jersey Girl (what was he thinking). I know Mallrats by heart.
9. I have seen Jessica Simpson in concert. Wow embarrassing I know. Back sometime in the mid 2000s there was a radio contest to win concert tickets. They wanted to know which hip hop guy was creating a cartoon. So I called in to Kiss FM because I knew Andre 3000 was the answer and I won. So Bonnie and I got to see Jessica Simpson and her sister Ashlee in concert. It was the Reality Tour when she was still married to Nick.
12. I love baseball!! I have been a Yankee fan since birth and in 2005 I adopted the Phillies as my second favorite team. We are going to see the Phillies twice this year.
13. My first car was a 1975 Green Duster named Mr. Car. I loved that car even though he was huge, had no air conditioner, had no speedometer until junior year of college, and hated going up hill in the morning.
14. When I grew up I wanted to be a lawyer. I was in mock trial all 4 years of high school.
15. I used to be a ballerina. I started taking dance in 2nd grade and continued until I left for college. Over the years I did ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, and point. I loved ballet and point.
16. I entertain myself and my husband by making up nonsensically impromptu songs about what ever situation we are in or whatever is in the room.
17. I like to travel but love going to El Dorado Royale in Rivera Maya Mexico most of all. I would go there once a year if I could.
19. I may love Mexico and the beach but I will take 30 degree weather over 100 degrees any day.
20. Woohoo made it to 20 :). My favorite color is green. I used to buy most of my clothes in green, even the shoes. Thankfully I have learned to branch out in the color wheel.