Friday, March 16, 2012

30 Things Day 2- Fears

2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears.

 1. As disclosed in my 20 things about me I am afraid of burning candles.  I have no idea where or when this fear started.  I always remember my mom burning candles as a kid and how I would always blow them out when she would leave the room.  I am always afraid the candle will get knocked over or something and catch fire.  If I do light a candle, once I leave the room I need to blow it out.
2. Murders that might be visible or possibly invisible.  Again not sure where in the heck this fear came from.  I never witnessed a murder, heck I don't even watch the news.  It possibly could have been Freddie Kruger's fault.  For as long as I remember I have always checked behind the shower curtain, looked under my bed, in the closets, and ran fast through parking lots when I am alone.  It has gotten better over the years (but murders don't you think my guard is down, I am on to you). 

3. Anything creepy crawly.  It was really bad as a kid but I still really hate bugs.  When I was in high school we had some issue with June bugs in the summer and guess where they would be at night, my room.  So instead of killing them I would sleep on the couch in the living room.  We also had an issue with crickets that would prevent me from using my bathroom at times.  Now I make an effort to kill them, if not I make Justin or Guido do it.  Thank goodness for cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment